Mafia Wars Toolbar and the Special Mini Energy Buff / Pack

created by -cyberlinegames- 20100715

Along with the new Toolbar achievement, the Mafia Wars Toolbar is now quite functional. If you have the toolbar installed, you can get a Mini energy pack every 8 hours which restores 25% of your total energy.



With just an 8 hour cool-down, this is pretty powerful indeed, especially if you play an energy account. At a high level (over level 1300), my energy account is short of leveling by quite a bit now off of a single energy due to the low payout of Moscow jobs. However, with each mini-energy pack, I will be able to get an additional level each day. Combined with my normal energy pack, I foresee myself leveling up a lot more rapidly in the future!

With the previous version of the toolbar, I just didn't think the toolbar taking up that space on my browser was worth it. Additionally, the toolbar does not work properly for me on Firefox (many of you have e-mailed me with this same issue). What I have done is simply installed the toolbar on internet explorer, and if I want to play Mafia Wars I will use internet explorer. It works out better that way so that I do not have to use the toolbar when I am not playing Mafia Wars.

If you have multiple accounts and you want the toolbar bonus on each of them, odds are you will have to install the toolbar separately on different browsers for each account. Personally, I am only worrying about the toolbar for my main account.


---

To use your special boost:

If your special energy pack is ready, the bar will say "ready". If your toolbar is properly installed, all that you have to do is click the "play" button to play Mafia Wars. Upon Mafia Wars loading with the energy pack ready, your special energy boost will automatically be used.

If this does not work, your toolbar is not working properly or is not installed properly. Try a different internet browser if this is a problem for you. As I mentioned earlier, my toolbar in Firefox did not work but it works just fine in internet explorer. You can download this at http://toolbar.zynga.com.


----
My special energy pack no longer works. Where can I get the Mafia Wars Toolbar; the link disappeared. Help?


You can re-download the toolbar at http://toolbar.zynga.com. If you have it installed and it does not work, try re-installing or using a different internet browser.

Alternatively, I found a solid post by a guy named Arun detailing how you can get the mini energy pack without the toolbar. Here's how:

1. Log into Facebook.

2. Go here: http://toolbar.zynga.com/game_iframe_proxy.php?playing=true

3. Click "log in" and allow whatever you need to to get to the next screen. If you don't get a log in screen, you've already done this before; proceed to step 4.

4. Go here: http://toolbar.zynga.com/click.php?to=mwgamestatsplaynow

5. The end!

It probably won't work for long, but enjoy in the mean time.

0 comments
ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google
Blog Advertising

MP3 Clips